Are you our new Lead Platform Engineer?
Working in our fast paced, successful IT team in our Cardiff office there has never been a better time to join Pepper Money, a specialist mortgage lender backed by a global financial institution offering first and second charge loans.
We really do believe that it’s our people who are our main competitive advantage – the ‘thing’ that sets us apart from our competitors.
Our passion is to ‘Help People Succeed’. This is at the heart of everything we do and includes our valued customers, intermediary brokers and partners as well as all of our fantastic colleagues.
What you will be doing?
You will be responsible for the management of a busy and productive Platform Team, ensuring that the underlying technologies supporting the Pepper Money applications are delivered and supported to support the growing business
Ideally from a finance background you will utilise your expertise and knowledge to lead the team and projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Your skillset will also include:
Microsoft azure networking reporting skills MI
• Extensive experience in Cloud-hosting (Azure, AWS – IaaS, PaaS), and third-party cloud-based solutions (SaaS)
• Business process automation, integrating different systems to deliver a streamlined user experience
• Strong understanding of Technology Risk Management, Governance and Controls
• Good understanding of Project Management principles, and Change Management
• People management
• Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft stacks.
• Working knowledge of Cisco and HP based network communications technology, High availability and disaster recovery architecture, communication, and related technologies
You will need to be passionate about cloud technologies and technology in general and passionate about developing and leading your team.
In return for your commitment, you’ll have the chance to develop your career in a dynamic environment, working alongside top talent and an exceptional leadership team. If you want to be involved in our exciting expansion plans and have the chance to really shape and influence the way the business grows then we’d love to hear from you.