Are you our new Second Charge Mortgage Administrator? Working in our fast paced, successful Wholesale team in our Cardiff office there has never been a better time to join Pepper Money, a specialist mortgage lender backed by a global financial institution offering first and second charge loans.
We really do believe that it’s our people who are our main competitive advantage – the ‘thing’ that sets us apart from our competitors.
Our passion is to ‘Help People Succeed’. This is at the heart of everything we do and includes our valued customers, intermediary brokers and partners as well as all of our fantastic colleagues.
The successful applicant will have a strong administrative background, an exceptional work ethic and a keen willingness to learn. We are looking for a proactive team player with drive and enthusiasm to complete work in an accurate and efficient manner. You will be the type of person who has exceptional attention to detail, the ability to balance urgency with the need to work effectively, excellent communication skills – verbal and written –and experience of managing your own workload to deadlines.
- Check submitted loan packs from brokers ensuring they fit Optimum’s lending criteria and progress to payout
- Answer all telephone calls and queries from brokers within the timescales stated in the department Service Level Agreements
- Process all outstanding items and ensure the broker is fully up to date with their cases, keeping open channels of communication at all times
- Complete regular scripted security calls with customers at final stage of loan process
- Act with integrity at all times, to ensure appropriate outcomes for customers in respect of TCF. Keep updated on T&C requirements and FCA regulations
- The successful applicant should have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at C grade or above, including English and Maths.
- The CeMap qualification (or a willingness to complete within 12 months) is required
What we offer
Some of the benefits we provide are:
- Competitive salaries and bonus schemes
- Hybrid Home Office flexible working arrangements
- Regular training and opportunities to learn and grow
- 25 days’ holiday & bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance cover with BUPA
- Personal pension scheme with generous matched company contributions
In return for your commitment, you’ll have the chance to develop your career in a dynamic environment, working alongside top talent and an exceptional leadership team. If you want to be involved in our exciting expansion plans and have the chance to really shape and influence the way the business grows then we’d love to hear from you.